Monday, February 17, 2014

you are so reading right now the worst thing you are ever going to read ever

"A situation in which people admire and care about something or someone very much or too much; a small group of very devoted supporters or fans." --The authors of Merriam-Webster Shitionary on the definition of a cult, written in spite of their not being experts on anything and having never visited my blog

I take serious issue with this cuntionary's insultuous supposition that this blog is a cult simply because I have the consummate BOLDNESS to assert myself as a fucking human being. I've said it before and I will say it again and again until the world begins to get it: Fuck you, dictionary. Words might have definitions, but you are not the author of them, Merriam-Fuckster.

2 comments:

  1. Dictionary attack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lissen, Merriam-Webster or whatever you call yourself. No one, NO ONE, gets to validity-prism the depth of my devotion to Judith Shakestown and deem it "too much." NO. ONE. CAN. DO. THAT. Fuck you, dictionary. How dare you pass judgment on what is and is not a cult. You know who does that? The kyriarchy. FORK YOU, Merriam WHATEVER.

    Cosigning to whatever it is Judy is saying here,
    yahoo_yak

    ReplyDelete